DUMBO Divorce Lawyer
Two Decades of Proven Legal Counsel
When you are facing a tough divorce or going through a child custody battle, having skilled and knowledgeable legal counsel on your side can prove invaluable. Coffinas & Lusthaus, P.C. is a boutique law firm that offers clients uniquely personalized legal services. Since 1997, our Court Street divorce lawyers located next to DUMBO have been representing clients for a variety of family law matters.
We strive to deliver superior services and secure favorable solutions for our clients. As an established law firm, we have earned respect within the local and legal community. You can come to us for counsel on resolving any type of family law conflict. We have been recognized for our commitment to excellence in all areas of our service.
See some of our accomplishments below:
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Named in "Women Leaders in the Law" sections of the New York Magazine and Forbes magazine
- Martindale-Hubbell® Client Distinction Award every year from 2013 - present
- Over 50 years of combined legal insight and experience
- Attorneys Lusthaus and Coffinas each have a 10.0 Superb rating by Avvo
- Attorneys Lusthaus and Coffinas have each been selected for inclusion in the list of Super Lawyers® since 2016
From negotiation to litigation, our attorneys know how to handle every aspect of the court process in an effective manner. Let us provide the legal counsel and representation you need.
Helping You Navigate Your Family Law Issues
We understand that this can be a difficult time to navigate on your own, which is why our firm is here to assist you. We are committed to offering trustworthy and insightful legal guidance that our clients can depend on.
Our firm can assist clients with a wide range of family law matters, such as:
- High-net worth and complex divorces
- Equitable distribution
- Legal separation
- Parental Access (visitation) rights
- Child custody and support
- Spousal support
- Contested and uncontested divorce
- Special needs children
- Parental Alienation
We have special knowledge when handling the unique and urgent cases involving custodial and support needs of families with special needs children. When it comes to cases involving children with ADHD, autism spectrum disorder, intellectual or learning disabilities, emotional disturbances, or any other developmental issue, we know that one size does not fit all. We fight to help maintain the continuity, stability, and support of your special needs child needs.
If you are ready to discuss your family law concerns, be sure to contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you resolve your legal conflicts.