- New York State Unified Court System - Provides general and comprehensive information about the courts in New York state.
- E-Courts/Supreme Court, Civil Term - Allows you to track your matrimonial or other matter pending in the Supreme Court, Civil Term. A "matrimonial" matter is any application filed with the Supreme Court under your divorce or separation index number. This link allows you to search by name or docket number.
- E-Courts/Family Court - Allows you to track your pending Family Court matter. A Family Court matter is any action for custody, visitation, paternity, child support, spousal support, or an order of protection filed in or referred to the Family Court. Because of the highly confidential nature of some Family Court matters, you must have your docket number to use this link and the information provided is limited to scheduling.
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Brooklyn Bar Association
- Women's Bar Association of the State of New York
- Brooklyn Women's Bar Association
Judicial Directory of New York
We represent clients throughout New York. You can find a complete biography of the following judges before whom we regularly appear here.
- Brooklyn Supreme Court
- Staten Island
- Manhattan Supreme
- Bronx Supreme