Brooklyn Heights Divorce Attorney
Providing Proven Legal Counsel & Guidance
Since 1997, Coffinas & Lusthaus, P.C. has been providing dedicated legal counsel and support to clients throughout the State of New York. Our boutique law firm located in Brooklyn Heights offers clients a unique, personalized experience that is hard to come by at larger law offices. Our Brooklyn Heights divorce lawyers are well-respected within the legal community and have been recognized time and time again for their exceptional services. We are a client-centered firm that focuses on guiding individuals and families through complex legal matters.
Over time, our firm has demonstrated our capability to handle each aspect of the court process, from negotiation to litigation. We have received many accolades and accomplishments that set us apart, such as:
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Named in "Women Leaders in the Law" sections of the New York Magazine and Forbes magazine
- Martindale-Hubbell® Client Distinction Award every year from 2013 - present
- Over 50 years of combined legal insight and experience
- Attorneys Lusthaus and Coffinas each have a 10.0 Superb rating by Avvo
- Attorneys Lusthaus and Coffinas have each been selected for inclusion in the list of Super Lawyers® since 2016
Our legal team can help you navigate your family law concerns and can work with you to resolve matters as smoothly as possible.
Personalized Representation for Every Matter
Whether you are facing a serious divorce or need to make minor modifications to a child support agreement, our firm can guide you through any legal situation.
Below are just a few examples of the types of cases we handle:
- High-net worth and complex divorces
- Equitable distribution
- Legal separation
- Parental Access (visitation) rights
- Child custody and support
- Spousal support
- Contested and uncontested divorce
- Special needs children
- Parental Alienation
Our divorce lawyers are committed to providing personalized representation and innovative legal strategies. We can walk you through different options and ensure that you find the solution that works best for your familial, relational, and financial situation. We are especially skilled at handling the unique and urgent custodial and support needs of families with special needs children When it comes to children with ADHD, autism spectrum disorder, learning disabilities, intellectual disabilities, emotional disturbances, or other developmental issues, we know that one size does not fit all. We will fight to ensure the continuity, stability, and support your special needs child needs.
Regardless of your legal needs, come to Coffinas & Lusthaus, P.C. for counsel. We can put our firm understanding of New York's laws to work for your case. Contact our firm today to schedule a consultation with our Brooklyn Heights family law attorneys.